(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
We have combined our mortgage knowledge guide and compliance guide into a single product that covers 100% of the SAFE Act required curriculum and more. You need to know how to pass the test, but today it is more important to be able to provide in-depth value to your customer. This text teaches you how to
- understand rate and point quotes
- use a financial calculator
- make basic computations customers require
- understand loan programs and compare product features
- understand loan specifications – Conventional Conforming, Jumbo, FHA/VA Qualified Mortgage program guidelines
- have a practical understanding of ratios, income, assets and closing costs, debts and credit history.
- collect all the required documents and disclosures
- supervise a loan from application to closing.
- finance various property types; condos, PUDs, new construction and investment property
- refinance – issues which most often confront the loan officer in a period of heavy refinancing – 10 reasons to refinance
- understand how loans are made in the secondary market
- understand the basics of interest rate quoting and behavior .
- New Training Program for potential recruits (If they read it, you know he or she is serious)
- Tool for referral sources (give it to your agents, CPAs, financial planners, builders, etc. – discounts for purchases in quantities greater than 10)
Published since 1992, and updated annually, this 380 page textbook was written as an answer to the “sink-or-swim” training methods of many mortgage firms. The format is designed to give the newly initiated loan officer/agent, lender, processor, or other initiate the practical information they need to do the loan officer’s job.
Publisher:QuickStart Publications (April 14, 2021)
Item Weight:2.48 pounds
Dimensions:8.5 x 0.9 x 11 inches